Where to Find Me

So it's quite obvious that my life lately has been too busy to keep up with a blog on a weekly basis.  While I do tend to blog regularly this whole moving across country thing has really cut into my fun.  Not to mention the fact that I do have a vanilla job.  So before I embark on a short business trip paired with the second and final phase of moving my entire 35 years across country I thought I'd offer up a few other ways to keep in contact with me.  But don't worry if you prefer blogs, I will be blogging regularly later this summer and after I switch blogging platforms (of course Blogger still can't seem to fix the problem with this blog not being able to upload more pictures which dampens my creativity).  So here's two really good ways to find me:


To keep up with my daily shenanigans and such I suggest following me on Twitter @CalionTwitt
To see more about myself, photos, events, etc. I suggest FetLife: CaliKatarina.