Dom Con, Catching Up

Last weekend I went to Dom Con.  This was my first Dom Con and what a blast!  I plan on going to Dom Con East in Atlanta this fall too.  I met so many nice people and learned so much.  At the vendor fair there was a merchant selling electro-stimulation kits and I plan to get the one with the electric cane!  Wouldn't it be fun to get a caning that did more than just sting?!  ;-)  I'd share some pictures but Blogger still isn't allowing me to post pics for whatever reason.  I'm thinking of switching this blog to Wordpress.



Since I lead a regular vanilla life like most of you, when I got back I had tons of work to get caught up on.







In my spare time this past weekend I didn't get to any BBQ's, rather I was out looking at finding a permanent (and better) place to live.  Of course when I returned to work after the long weekend I learned that I'll be going back to California mid-June - for about 2-3 weeks.  If I can make it work out, I plan on getting the rest of my belongings that I left behind in Tahoe and making another cross-country trip.  It always seems that whenever I make a trip across country I'm in a hurry to get where I'm going, in this case back to the DC area, especially since I'll be gone for so long.  I'd like to take my time just once to enjoy the trip.  Ah, I guess that's saved for retirement.  Right now I'll save my leisure time for spanking naughty bottoms :-)






Ok, that ends this rather impromptu blog post.  I haven't had much time to put into something more intellectually stimulating but thought it'd be nice to at least provide an update so you wouldn't think I disappeared off the face of the earth.  If you're interested in booking a session in the DC area before I leave, I depart on June 11th. If you're in Northern California and want to book a session while I'm out there, just send me an email.